Monday, December 15, 2008

3 Months Old! [Pic Heavy]


Yesterday Talon turned 3 months old! As I've said before, where has the time gone?! Yesterday evening I was holding him and looking at him, just thinking wow it's been three months. I glanced at the clock and it was roughly the same time I had first held him, 7 PM, just three months prior. As I was thinking back to that day, and just grateful for him, the tears fell from my eyes. He smiled. My heart melted a million times over. He is truly a blessing in our life. I am amazed that it's been three months. Though I've really enjoyed the three months we've had together, I can't wait to share the next 9 months until he turns one. I want time to slow down though. It goes so fast. He grows so fast. It amazes me how he has touched my life. What a perfect little boy he is too. Ah, I'm truly in love with him. Each day that love grows more and more, yet I wonder how that is possible. I love him with every beat of my heart, fully and completely, yet it does grow.


Here are the three month pictures I took of him... he has such the personality!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These were cute because I was playing with the mode on the camera to capture the lights on the tree...the mode shoots a few flashes and it totally caught him off gaurd and he did the deer in headlights look. I had to share these! They are so cute! LOL



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just love him to death!!
And what is Christmas without and adorable Santa Baby?! These were taken a few nights ago when he was in an adorable mood (he usually is btw!) and I was changing him getting him ready for bed. Decided to put the Santa hat on him and he was definitely enjoying the attention! I loved the pictures! I only wish I had captured them earlier so I could have done one of them for a Christmas card! Maybe next year though! LOL Here's the cutest lil Santa baby alive!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: